Mittwoch, 15. September 2010

first post..

..with my new baby.
it weights 2kg, is 13inches small and so handsome :)
yeah, i'm really happy about it. could write pages about the advantages of mac compared to windows, but so many people did that before me..
but there's also some stuff which drags me down, like the organisation of the university!
i do enjoy my studies so far, though it's hard work sometimes, but to say it clearly, it pisses me of!
i won't go into details, but almost everything went wrong so far..and i don't seem to be alone with that problem, i heard so many stories..everyone is wondering how such a modern university can't be able to organise at all..well, many people say that's just typically dutch..
i'm just concerned about my enrollment..seems to be a never ending farce -.-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen