Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010

sorry for beeing absent here for a while..

..i've 'fallen prey to the inexplicable need for human contact', as dr. sheldon cooper would call it.

but i also managed to complete my first proposal for the graphic-design postcard, i will post it later on, and almost finished the second one (btw. am i stupid is ain't there really a possibility do draw a simple straight line in gimp?). 

yesterday i also found the time to finally send in my peer reviews, but, unfortunately, mr. eliens didn't recieve them (of course must that happen to me) so i have to do them all again, but i'm not willing to fill in everything on the same level again. this time i will just write about people i worked with so far and maybe a few others..anyway, i believe it's far too early for that kind of stuff, we had hardly the time to learn everybodys name, to some of my collegues i never talked more than 'good morning', so how on earth shall i be the one to judge them? on the other hand, i found the reviews i read so far quite interesting, impressing how different people appraise one and the same person oO
i'm quite satisfied with my reviews so far, no-one seems to hate me or to believe that i don't belong it the course..that's a good start :D 
but i realised that i have quite few remarks, so probably people don't see my qualities before they've worked with me, which brings me to the conclusion that i have to speak out more and mix up with people from other 'peer groups'..there are a lot of persons that show great ideas i would really like to work with. well, there will be enough opportunity to do so i guess ^-^
i always thought of myself as having quite a rectilinearity in my personality, people say things like 'typically isa!' a lot, and even at secret santa i'm used to get a gift which i like because they get my style and taste quickly..but okay, it has just been six weeks so far, enough time left to make clear who i am! :D

now i'm gonna start writing, so i'm out. have a nice day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen