Mittwoch, 1. September 2010

officially..

..living in gronau now, just returned from the registration office.

kind of weird. at least i could keep my parents adress on my identity card..you may find it strange, but to me that's important..gronau just doesn't feel "home" yet, but i hope it will become so within the next weeks, months, years..gonna spend quite a time here.
yesterday i had my very first 'graphic design' lesson, which was pretty awesome..we discussed some of the 'special pictures', pretty interesting what people picked. in my eyes such a task tells you a lot about your collegues, which is really nice since we know each other just for a few days and therefore on a very superficial level. afterwards we had a lecture about different ways of illustrating letters. yeah i know, sounds not that tingly, but the teacher was so passionate about his topic it was a joy to listen to him..though it is hard for me to keep concentrated a long time, my brain needs to get used to that again -.-

---------

today we had our first lecture of 'introduction of computer science', we had to put up a site about ourselves in the wiki for create..which brought me to think about the way i want to represent myself in the internet. nothing i put to much effort in till now, i do not have a myspace or a facebook site so far..but now that i have a blog which perhaps is read by some people (which i doubt..there are over 70.000.000 blogs worldwide!) i'm gonna work on my net-presence.
i want to keep it real, it's really bad if you see someone's net-appearance without knowing that person, and then you meet in real life and there's no connection between net-identity and reality. well, of course you can tell much about a person if you know how he wants to be, but i prefer to get a true impression.
in order to enable you, my dear perhaps-existing readers, to get me..or at least some aspects of my personality, i'm gonna spend some time on self-reflecting..after eating something now ^-^
bye.


p.s.: hey..i already start to like that blogging-thing. really forces you to reflect on so many things..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen