Dienstag, 21. September 2010

another morning, another adventure

at least beeing bored is never an option in my life :D
yesterday i started my day with bringing my roomate to the hospital..today i had to thumb a lift to the university..but panic every morning really wakes you up, so you can follow the curses quite well.
plus, it seems like the crazier my morning the day my day is running.
yesterday we started filming for our interactive video, it was a lot of fun and though we weren't as effective and productive as i hoped, we already got some really nice shots.
i'm sooo looking foreward to the end-result!
and since i'm so enthusiastic, i'm gonna start searching for my costume for tomorrow, first scene i have to take part as an actor. we're probably getting some great outtakes out of it :D

oh, almost forgot to mention: we got a new graphic design task, which is heavily exciting: we have to design an advertisement-postcard for create, and if we want, we can also participate in an university competition, and maybe it's gonna be printed! uiuiuiuiuiuiuiuiui!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen